Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110? Androidbiits brings a happy news for Note 8.0 GT-N5110 owners. Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2 N5110XXDNI2 has been released for Note 8.0 GT-N5110. Big question is how to install N5110XXDNI2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note 8.0 GT-N5110 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195 to Android 4.4.2 I9195UBUCNH3. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2 [N5110XXDNI2]. If you are an owner of Note 8.0 GT-N5110, then you can install N5110XXDNI2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2 [N5110XXDNI2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N5110XXDNI2 will bring some improvements on Note 8.0 GT-N5110. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Note 8.0 Wi-Fi GT-N5110 on Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2. You should note that N5110XXDNI2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110 owners who are staying in Brazil. This is really a great news for the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 users. If you are not living in Brazil, then you should not download N5110XXDNI2. You have to wait a few more days to download it. Well, you need to backup your files in a secure place before updating your Note 8.0 GT-N5110 to Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2 [N5110XXDNI2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-N5110 got corrupted while being updated to N5110XXDNI2. GT-N5110 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNI2 N5110XXDNI2 on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 GT-N5110 Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNI2 N5110XXDNI2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N5110XXDNI2.
3. Now you have to put the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note 8.0 GT-N5110 quickly.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 volume up key after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXDNI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note 8.0 GT-N5110 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N5110XXDNI2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXDNI2. If you are facing any problem while installing N5110XXDNI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.