Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F users. According to XDA member megatooth, Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Megatooth ROM v2.0 is released for Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F. Previously, I have discussed about the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Lollipop 5.0.2 with the help of CyanogenMod 12 [Unofficial] Alpha. Now the exciting news is that Note Edge SM-N915F users can test Megatooth ROM v2.0. Today, I will discuss about the step-by-step instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F to Android 5.0.1 Lollipop using Megatooth ROM v2.0. This is really an exciting news for SM-N915F users who are waiting for Lollipop.
I am hoping that Note Edge SM-N915F owners will be able to install Megatooth ROM v2.0 easily without having any difficulty after following the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. Dear Note Edge SM-N915F user, Megatooth ROM v2.0 needs rooted SM-N915F, so it is necessary to root Note Edge SM-N915F. Oh yes, the crucial thing is CWM recovery installation on Note Edge SM-N915F before installing Megatooth ROM v2.0. You can perform all these tasks after unlocking Note Edge SM-N915F bootloader. You may use your Note Edge SM-N915F smoothly after installing Megatooth ROM v2.0. Androidbiits.com recommends that Note Edge SM-N915F users must save their data before installing Megatooth ROM v2.0, as there is a chance of losing all data from SM-N915F. The important thing is SM-N915F USB driver installation on your desktop.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install Megatooth ROM v2.0. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-N915F got corrupted during the installation of Megatooth ROM v2.0. SM-N915F battery percentage must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Megatooth ROM v2.0 on Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Megatooth ROM v2.0 for your SM-N915F.
2. Now, you will have to download Gapps for your SM-N915F.
3. It is necessary to go to the settings of Note and then it is necessary to click USB debugging.
4. Now, it is the time to attach Note with your desktop.
5. Once you have successfully attached your SM-N915F, you will have to transfer Megatooth ROM v2.0 and Gapps ZIP file to SM-N915F SD card.
6. Now, it is the proper time to switch off your note.
7. After switching off your note, you will have to remove the USB cable.
8. Now, it is the proper time to put SM-N915F into Recovery Mode.
9. Now, it is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on SM-N915F.
10. It is the time to choose “wipe cache partition” on SM-N915F.
11. It is the perfect time to click “install zip from SD card” on Note.
12. Now, you will have to choose Megatooth ROM v2.0 from SM-N915F SD card.
13. Now, it is the proper time to install Megatooth ROM v2.0 on SM-N915F.
14. Now, you will have to go to SM-N915F main menu after installing Megatooth ROM v2.0.
15. It is the perfect time to click “reboot system now” on note.
16. It is necessary to wait until note reboots.
After your Note Edge SM-N915F is restarted, you can test Megatooth ROM v2.0. Dear friend, if you are experiencing any issue while installing Megatooth ROM v2.0, then you can share your problem with Androidbiits.com.