Are you using Galaxy Note II GT-N7100? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE1 [N7100XXUFNE1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. Are you planning to install N7100XXUFNE1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Wave 525 GT-S5250 to Android 1.1 S5250XXLD1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1. This is a pretty good news for GT-N7100 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE1 [N7100XXUFNE1] on Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNE1 will bring some improvements on your Note II GT-N7100. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note 2 GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1. Dear, you must save your important data in a safe place before updating Note II GT-N7100 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-N7100. Well, you don’t forget to install GT-N7100 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Note 2 GT-N7100 with it. GT-N7100 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE1 [N7100XXUFNE1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if GT-N7100 got corrupted while being updated to N7100XXUFNE1. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE1 [N7100XXUFNE1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNE1 [N7100XXUFNE1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNE1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 carefully.
- Press Note 2 GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note 2 GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note 2 GT-N7100 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNE1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNE1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.