Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100? If you are a user of Note II GT-N7100, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. N7100XXUFNG3 Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. The big question is how to install N7100XXUFNG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace Style SM-G313H to Android 4.4.2 G313HXXU0ANH3. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3. If you are a proud user of Note II GT-N7100, then you can install N7100XXUFNG3.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3 [N7100XXUFNG3] on Note II GT-N7100 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNG3 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Note II GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3. Dear visitor, you must save your private data in a safe place before updating your Note II GT-N7100 as there is a possibility of losing all your private data from your GT-N7100. Well, you need to install the Note II GT-N7100 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-N7100 with it. N7100XXUFNG3 is available only for Note II GT-N7100 owners who are staying in France.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3 [N7100XXUFNG3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Samsung Note II GT-N7100 got corrupted while being updated to N7100XXUFNG3. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 99% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3 [N7100XXUFNG3] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG3 [N7100XXUFNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNG3.
3. Now you have to put the Note II GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note II GT-N7100 carefully.
- Press the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note II GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.