Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100? Well, Androidbiits brings a great news for the users of Galaxy Note II. N7100XXUFNG4 Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG4 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100. Now the question is how to install N7100XXUFNG4? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNG4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Duos SM-G355HN to Android 4.4.2 G355HNXXU0ANG2. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG4 [N7100XXUFNG4]. If you are using Galaxy Note II, then you can install N7100XXUFNG4.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG4 [N7100XXUFNG4] on Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNG4 will bring some improvements on your Note II GT-N7100. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Note II GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNG4. You must backup your private data in a safe place before updating your Note II GT-N7100 as there is a chance of losing all your private data from your GT-N7100. Dear friend, you must install Note II GT-N7100 USB driver on your computer before connecting your Note II with it. N7100XXUFNG4 is available only for the people who are staying in Malaysia.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG4 [N7100XXUFNG4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the GT-N7100 got damaged while being updated to N7100XXUFNG4. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 93% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNG4 [N7100XXUFNG4] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNG4 [N7100XXUFNG4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNG4.
3. Now you have to put the Samsung GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100.
- Press the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Note 2 GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNG4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNG4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNG4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 N7100XXUFNG4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing N7100XXUFNG4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.