Have you managed to buy Note II GT-N7100? Androidbiits brings a pretty good news for Note II GT-N7100 owners. N7100XXUFNH2 Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. Big question is how to install N7100XXUFNH2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy K zoom SM-C115 to Android 4.4.2 C115XXU1BNH1. Now I am going to mention the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2. If you are an owner of Note II GT-N7100, then you can install N7100XXUFNH2.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 [N7100XXUFNH2] on Note II GT-N7100 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNH2 will bring some improvements on Note II GT-N7100. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root Note II GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2. You should note that N7100XXUFNH2 is available only for Note II GT-N7100 owners who are staying in New Zealand. Well, you need to save your documents in a safe place before updating your Note II GT-N7100. If you are not staying in New Zealand, then you should not download N7100XXUFNH2. I forgot to say that you must install Note II GT-N7100 USB driver on your personal computer before connecting your GT-N7100 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 [N7100XXUFNH2]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-N7100 got corrupted while being updated to N7100XXUFNH2. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 [N7100XXUFNH2] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 [N7100XXUFNH2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNH2.
3. Now you have to put the Note II GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Note II GT-N7100.
- Press Note II GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Note II GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Note II GT-N7100 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the Note II GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNH2. If you are facing any problem while installing N7100XXUFNH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.