Are you planning to install a new firmware update on your Note II GT-N7100? Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with all Note II GT-N7100 owners. N7100XXUFNI1 Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100. Well, the big question is how to install N7100XXUFNI1? I am here to help you in updating your Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S to Android 4.4.2 T217SVPUBNH4. Now I will post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1 [N7100XXUFNI1].
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1 [N7100XXUFNI1] on Note II GT-N7100 rapidly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. N7100XXUFNI1 will bring many improvements on your Note II GT-N7100. The important thing is that soon you will be able to root Note II GT-N7100 on Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1. You should note that N7100XXUFNI1 is available only for Note II GT-N7100 owners who are staying in India. My dear friend, you need to save your data in a safe place before updating your Note II GT-N7100. If you are not staying in India, then you should not download N7100XXUFNI1. My dear friend, you need to install the USB driver of GT-N7100 on your PC before connecting your Note II with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1 [N7100XXUFNI1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if Note II GT-N7100 got damaged while being updated to N7100XXUFNI1. GT-N7100 battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNI1 [N7100XXUFNI1] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUFNI1 [N7100XXUFNI1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install N7100XXUFNI1.
3. Now you need to put the Note II GT-N7100 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note GT-N7100.
- Press the Note II GT-N7100 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note II GT-N7100 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note II GT-N7100 volume up again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note II GT-N7100 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you have to wait until the GT-N7100 is restarted. Once it is rebooted, you can enjoy N7100XXUFNI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUFNI1. If you are finding any problem while installing N7100XXUFNI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.