Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Note II SHV-E250K? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K. Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 [E250KKTUKNF7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Note II SHV-E250K. Are you wondering how to install E250KKTUKNF7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Note II SHV-E250K to Android 4.4.2 KTUKNF7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core DUOS GT-I8262 to Android 4.1.2 XXBNF1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K to Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7. This is a pretty good news for Note II SHV-E250K owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 [E250KKTUKNF7] on Galaxy Note II SHV-E250K without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. E250KKTUKNF7 will bring some improvements on your Note II SHV-E250K. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Note II SHV-E250K on Android 4.4.2 KTUKNF7. Dear friend, you must save your messages and contacts in a safe place before updating your Note II SHV-E250K. Otherwise, all your data will be deleted from your SHV-E250K. You must install Note II SHV-E250K USB driver on your PC before connecting your SHV-E250K with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 [E250KKTUKNF7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your Note II SHV-E250K while updating it to E250KKTUKNF7. Your SHV-E250K battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 [E250KKTUKNF7] on Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 [E250KKTUKNF7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install E250KKTUKNF7.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K carefully.
- Press your Note 2 SHV-E250K volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Note 2 SHV-E250K Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SHV-E250K.
- Press your Note 2 SHV-E250K Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Note 2 SHV-E250K with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Note 2 SHV-E250K with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat KTUKNF7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Note 2 SHV-E250K is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy E250KKTUKNF7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KTUKNF7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing E250KKTUKNF7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.