Have you managed to get your hands on Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900? Androidbiits.com brings a pretty good news for NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 owners. P900XXUANI1 Android 4.4.2 XXUANI1 has been released for NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900. The big question is how to install P900XXUANI1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your NotePRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 to Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite Duos GT-S7392 to Android 4.1.2 S7392XXUANI2. Now I am going to write the instructions to update Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 to Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1. If you are a proud user of NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900, then you can install P900XXUANI1.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXUANI1 [P900XXUANI1] on Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 securely without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. P900XXUANI1 may bring some improvements on your NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900. Well, soon the users will be able to root their NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 on Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1. You should note that P900XXUANI1 is available only for the Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 owners who are staying in Netherlands. If you are not living in Netherlands, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1. Well, You must save your important data in a safe place before updating your NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900. It is expected that Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1 will be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUANI1 [P900XXUANI1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if NotePRO 12.2 SM-P900 got corrupted while being updated to P900XXUANI1. SM-P900 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXUANI1 [P900XXUANI1] on Samsung Galaxy Note PRO 12.2 Wi-Fi SM-P900 Safely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat P900XXUANI1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install P900XXUANI1.
3. Now you have to put the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 quickly.
- Press the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until Note PRO 12.2 SM-P900 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy P900XXUANI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 P900XXUANI1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing P900XXUANI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.