Are you using Galaxy NX? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy NX. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 [GN120XXUAND3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120. Are you planning to install GN120XXUAND3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy NX EK-GN120 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9508 to Android 4.3 ZMUENF2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3. This is really a great news for Galaxy NX owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 [GN120XXUAND3] on Galaxy NX EK-GN120 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. GN120XXUAND3 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy NX. Well, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy NX on Android 4.2.2 XXUAND3. Dear friend, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Galaxy NX. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your Galaxy NX. You must install Samsung Galaxy NX USB driver on your personal computer before connecting your Galaxy NX with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 [GN120XXUAND3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Galaxy NX got damaged while being updated to GN120XXUAND3. Your Galaxy NX battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 [GN120XXUAND3] on Samsung Galaxy NX EK-GN120
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 [GN120XXUAND3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install GN120XXUAND3.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy NX into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy NX carefully.
- Press your Galaxy NX volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy NX Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your NX.
- Press your Galaxy NX Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy NX with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy NX with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUAND3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Galaxy NX is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy GN120XXUAND3. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUAND3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing GN120XXUAND3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.