Are you a user of Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 [G110HDXU0ANF8] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H. You may be wondering how to install G110HDXU0ANF8? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANF8. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE SM-G3588V to Android 4.3 G3588VZMUANF3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8. This is a pretty good news for Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 [G110HDXU0ANF8] on Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G110HDXU0ANF8 will bring some improvements on your Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H. I forgot to write that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H on Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANF8. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-G110H. You must install Pocket 2 Duos SM-G110H USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-G110H with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 [G110HDXU0ANF8]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G110H got corrupted while being updated to G110HDXU0ANF8. Your SM-G110H battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 [G110HDXU0ANF8] on Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 [G110HDXU0ANF8] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G110HDXU0ANF8.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H carefully.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Pocket 2 SM-G110H Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANF8, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-G110H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G110HDXU0ANF8. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANF8. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G110HDXU0ANF8, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.