Are you using Pocket 2 SM-G110H? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty news for the users of Pocket 2 SM-G110H. Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3 G110HDXU0ANI3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H. Now the question is how to install G110HDXU0ANI3? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Pocket 2 SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910F to Android 4.4.4 N910FXXU1ANIE. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3 [G110HDXU0ANI3]. If you are using Pocket 2 SM-G110H, then you can use this tutorial to install G110HDXU0ANI3 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3 [G110HDXU0ANI3] on Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G110HDXU0ANI3 will bring some improvements on your Pocket 2 SM-G110H. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Pocket 2 SM-G110H on Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3. You should note that G110HDXU0ANI3 is available only for Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H users who are living in Vietnam. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Pocket 2 SM-G110H to Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3 [G110HDXU0ANI3]. If you are not living in Vietnam, then you should not download G110HDXU0ANI3. It may be available for download in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3 [G110HDXU0ANI3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G110H got damaged while being updated to G110HDXU0ANI3. SM-G110H battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANI3 G110HDXU0ANI3 on Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANI3 G110HDXU0ANI3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G110HDXU0ANI3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G110H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H quickly.
- Press the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Pocket 2 SM-G110H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DXU0ANI3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G110H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G110HDXU0ANI3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DXU0ANI3. If you are facing any issue while installing G110HDXU0ANI3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.