Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using S II GT-I9100G. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSH [I9100GZCLSH] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G. Are you planning to install I9100GZCLSH? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S II GT-I9100G to Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-N8020 to Android 4.4.2 N8020XXUDNE4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G to Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSH [I9100GZCLSH] on Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9100GZCLSH will bring some improvements on your S II GT-I9100G. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSH. You should note that I9100GZCLSH is available only for S II GT-I9100G owners who are staying in China. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your S II GT-I9100G. If you are not staying in China, then you should not download I9100GZCLSH. You don’t forget to install S II GT-I9100G USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I9100G with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH [I9100GZCLSH]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-I9100G got damaged while being updated to I9100GZCLSH. Your GT-I9100G battery level must be above 86% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSH [I9100GZCLSH] on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ZCLSH [I9100GZCLSH] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9100GZCLSH.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S II GT-I9100G into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G carefully.
- Press your S II GT-I9100G volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S II GT-I9100G Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your S II GT-I9100G volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your S II GT-I9100G with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S II GT-I9100G with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your GT-I9100G is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9100GZCLSH. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 ZCLSH. If you are facing any issue while installing I9100GZCLSH, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.