Are you using Galaxy S III GT-I9300? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy S III GT-I9300. Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 [I9300XXUGND5] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300. You may be planning to install I9300XXUGND5? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S to Android 4.4.2 KSUCNG1. Now I am going to write the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5. This is really a great news for Galaxy S III GT-I9300 users.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 [I9300XXUGND5] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300XXUGND5 will bring some improvements on your S III GT-I9300. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy S III GT-I9300 on Android 4.3 XXUGND5. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your S III GT-I9300 because there is a possibility of losing all your files from your GT-I9300. Don’t forget to install S III GT-I9300 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-I9300 with it. Otherwise, your S III will not be recognized by your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 [I9300XXUGND5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your S III got damaged while being updated it to I9300XXUGND5. Your S III battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 [I9300XXUGND5] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 [I9300XXUGND5] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300XXUGND5.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 carefully.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-I9300.
- Press your S3 GT-I9300 Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean XXUGND5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S3 GT-I9300 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300XXUGND5. In this way you can install Android 4.3 XXUGND5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9300XXUGND5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.