Are you a user of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the users of Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Yes, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNG1 [I9300UBUGNG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300. Are you wondering how to install I9300UBUGNG1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 to Android 4.4.2 I9190UBUCNG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNG1. This is a pretty good news for S III GT-I9300 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.3 UBUGNG1 [I9300UBUGNG1] on Galaxy S III GT-I9300 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300UBUGNG1 will bring some improvements on S III GT-I9300. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNG1. Dear, you need to save your personal data in a secure place before updating your GT-I9300 as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from GT-I9300. Well, You must install Galaxy S III GT-I9300 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-I9300 with it. GT-I9300 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 UBUGNG1 [I9300UBUGNG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-I9300 got damaged while being updated to I9300UBUGNG1. GT-I9300 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNG1 [I9300UBUGNG1] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNG1 [I9300UBUGNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300UBUGNG1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung S3 GT-I9300 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 carefully.
- Press S3 GT-I9300 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S3 GT-I9300 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press S3 GT-I9300 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung S3 GT-I9300 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUGNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUGNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-I9300 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300UBUGNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.3 UBUGNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9300UBUGNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.