Have you managed to buy Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for S III GT-I9300 owners. I9300UBUGNI1 Android 4.3 UBUGNI1 has been released for S III GT-I9300. Big question is how to install I9300UBUGNI1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNI1. Previously, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 GT-S7270 to Android 4.2.2 S7270XXUANI1. Today, I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1]. If you are an owner of S III GT-I9300, then you can install I9300UBUGNI1.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1] on Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300UBUGNI1 will bring some improvements on S III GT-I9300. Well, the goods news is that soon you will be able to root S III GT-I9300 on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNI1. You should note that I9300UBUGNI1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 owners who are staying in Brazil. If you are not living in Brazil, then you should not download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1]. Well, you need to backup your files in a secure place before updating your S III GT-I9300 to I9300UBUGNI1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-I9300 got corrupted while being updated to I9300UBUGNI1. GT-I9300 battery level must be above 88% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUGNI1 [I9300UBUGNI1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300UBUGNI1.
3. Now you have to put the S III GT-I9300 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off S III GT-I9300 quickly.
- Press the S3 GT-I9300 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the S3 GT-I9300 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the S3 GT-I9300 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the S III GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the S III GT-I9300 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUGNI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 UBUGNI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the S III GT-I9300 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300UBUGNI1. In this way you can install Android 4.3 UBUGNI1. If you are facing any problem while installing I9300UBUGNI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.