Are you a user of Galaxy S III GT-I9300? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty good news for the users of Galaxy S III. I9300XXUGNG3 Android 4.3 XXUGNG3 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300. Now the question is how to install I9300XXUGNG3? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 to Android 4.4.2 I9190XXUCNH1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 to Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3. If you are using Galaxy S III GT-I9300, then you can install I9300XXUGNG3.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.3 XXUGNG3 [I9300XXUGNG3] on Galaxy S III GT-I9300 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9300XXUGNG3 will bring some improvements on your S III GT-I9300. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root S III GT-I9300 on Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3. You should note that I9300XXUGNG3 is available only for S III GT-I9300 users who are staying in Germany. Well, You need to save your private documents in a safe place before updating your GT-I9300. If you are not staying in Germany, then you should not download I9300XXUGNG3. Dear friend, you must install GT-I9300 USB driver on your PC before attaching your S III GT-I9300 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.3 XXUGNG3 [I9300XXUGNG3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the GT-I9300 got damaged while being updated to I9300XXUGNG3. GT-I9300 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.3 XXUGNG3 [I9300XXUGNG3] on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
1. First, you need to download Android 4.3 XXUGNG3 [I9300XXUGNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9300XXUGNG3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-I9300 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 carefully.
- Press the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung S3 GT-I9300 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-I9300 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9300XXUGNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.3 I9300XXUGNG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9300XXUGNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.