Are you using Galaxy S III SCH-R530C? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy S III SCH-R530C. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 [R530CVVUDNE4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530C. Are you wondering how to install R530CVVUDNE4? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S III SCH-R530C to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SHV-E330S to Android 4.4.2 KSUCNF3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4. This is really a great news for Galaxy S III SCH-R530C owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 [R530CVVUDNE4] on Galaxy S III SCH-R530C without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R530CVVUDNE4 will bring some improvements on your S III SCH-R530C. The good news is that soon you will be able to root Galaxy S III SCH-R530C on Android 4.4.2 VVUDNE4. Dear friend, you must save your contacts in a secure place before updating your S III SCH-R530C. Otherwise, all contacts may be deleted from your SCH-R530C. You must install Galaxy S III SCH-R530C USB driver on your PC before connecting your SCH-R530C with it. Otherwise, your S III SCH-R530C will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 [R530CVVUDNE4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SCH-R530C got damaged while updating it to R530CVVUDNE4. Your SCH-R530C battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 [R530CVVUDNE4] on Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C (Cricket)
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R530CVVUDNE4.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C carefully.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SCH-R530C.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SCH-R530C Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your S3 SCH-R530C with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S3 SCH-R530C with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VVUDNE4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SCH-R530C is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R530CVVUDNE4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VVUDNE4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing R530CVVUDNE4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.