Are you using Galaxy S III? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 [I747MVLUFNF2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M. Are you wondering how to install I747MVLUFNF2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S III SGH-I747M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L to Android 4.3 UBUANC3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2. This is a pretty good news for S III SGH-I747M owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 [I747MVLUFNF2] on Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I747MVLUFNF2 will bring some improvements on your S III SGH-I747M. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root your S III on Android 4.4.2 VLUFNF2. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your S III SGH-I747M. Otherwise, all your files will be deleted from your SGH-I747M. You must install S III USB driver on your PC before connecting your S III with it. Otherwise, your SGH-I747M will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 [I747MVLUFNF2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if you damage your S III SGH-I747M while updating it to I747MVLUFNF2. Your S III battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 [I747MVLUFNF2] on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 [I747MVLUFNF2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I747MVLUFNF2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S III into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-I747M carefully.
- Press your S III SGH-I747M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your S III SGH-I747M Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of S III.
- Press your S III SGH-I747M Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S III with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S III with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S III SGH-I747M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I747MVLUFNF2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNF2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I747MVLUFNF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.