Are you a user of Galaxy S III SGH-T999V? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using the Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V. Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 [T999VVLUFNF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999V. Are you wondering how to install T999VVLUFNF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V to Android 4.4.2 VLUFNF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Fame Duos GT-S6812B to Android 4.1.2 VJANE1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy S III SGH-T999V owners.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 [T999VVLUFNF1] on Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T999VVLUFNF1 will bring some improvements on your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V. Soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V on Android 4.4.2 VLUFNF1. Dear friend, you must save your messages in a safe place before updating your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V to VLUFNF1. You must install Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V USB driver on your PC before connecting your SGH-T999V with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 [T999VVLUFNF1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Galaxy S III SGH-T999V got damaged while updating it to VLUFNF1. Galaxy S III SGH-T999V battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 [T999VVLUFNF1] on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T999VVLUFNF1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V.
- Press your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SGH-T999V is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T999VVLUFNF1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T999VVLUFNF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.