Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999V? Today, Androidbiits.com is going to share a great news with the owners of S III SGH-T999V. Yes, Android 4.4.2 VLUFNH2 [T999VVLUFNH2] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V. Are you planning to install T999VVLUFNH2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S III SGH-T999V to Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Core Lite SM-G3586V to Android 4.3 G3586VZTUANH1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999V to Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2. This is a pretty good news for S III SGH-T999V users who are facing issues and waiting to install new software update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNH2 [T999VVLUFNH2] on S III SGH-T999V easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T999VVLUFNH2 will bring some improvements on S III SGH-T999V. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-T999V on Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2. You should note that T999VVLUFNH2 is available only for S III SGH-T999V owners who are staying in Canada and using EastLink. If you are not from Canada, then you should not download Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2. You must save all your documents in a safe place before updating your S III SGH-T999V to T999VVLUFNH2. You must install SGH-T999V USB driver on your PC before connecting your S III SGH-T999V with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNH2 [T999VVLUFNH2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SGH-T999V got damaged while being updated to T999VVLUFNH2. SGH-T999V battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 VLUFNH2 [T999VVLUFNH2] on Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999V
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T999VVLUFNH2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung S III SGH-T999V into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy S III SGH-T999V carefully.
- Press S III SGH-T999V volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S III SGH-T999V Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press S III SGH-T999V volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung S III SGH-T999V with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung S III SGH-T999V with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SGH-T999V is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T999VVLUFNH2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 T999VVLUFNH2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T999VVLUFNH2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.