Developer LysergicAcid has released Lineage 14.1 ROM for S2 GT-I9100. The tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 can now be tasted on S2 GT-I9100. Androidbiits.com has recently published the step-by-step tutorial for installing Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage 14.1 (lettuce) on Yu Yuphoria YU5010. The thrilling news is that S2 GT-I9100 owners can now install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS ROM on GT-I9100. Isn’t it thrilling? Androidbiits.com will publish the appropriate steps to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100. The most crucial thing is that LineageOS is an experimental build, so you may experience many issues on GT-I9100 after installing it.
I am predicting you will be able to install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on S2 GT-I9100 appropriately without obstacles after reading the tutorial published in Androidbiits.com. Lineage OS 14.1 ROM needs rooted S2 GT-I9100, so it is compulsory to root S2 GT-I9100 before tasting Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on GT-I9100. You must root it to enjoy the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS on S2 GT-I9100. Well, it is compulsory to install TWRP on S2 GT-I9100 to taste Lineage OS. Oh yes, GT-I9100 owners can install Lineage OS only after unlocking GT-I9100 bootloader.
If you aren’t happy with your old firmware, then you must install Lineage OS 14.1 on S2 GT-I9100. The thrilling news is that LineageOS 14.1 ROM will let you taste the thrillingness of Nougat 7.1.1 on S2 GT-I9100. Androidbiits.com recommends that S2 GT-I9100 owners must save their confidential data appropriately before installing Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS as there is a risk of data loss from GT-I9100.
Below are the appropriate steps to install Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on S2 GT-I9100. Androidbiits.com won’t take responsibility if S2 GT-I9100 become defective during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1. It is compulsory to charge GT-I9100 battery above 84 percentage before using this tutorial.
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 [Simple Steps]
1. It is vital to download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage 14.1 (i9100) Unofficial ROM for Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 on your desktop.
2. It is the time to activate USB debugging and attach GT-I9100 with desktop.
3. It is essential to transfer Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 to GT-I9100.
4. It is the time to power off GT-I9100 and remove the USB cable.
5. It is vital to put GT-I9100 into Recovery Mode.
6. It is essential to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on GT-I9100.
7. It is the time to tap “wipe cache partition” on GT-I9100.
8. It is vital to click “install zip from SD card” on GT-I9100.
9. It is the time to choose Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS on your GT-I9100.
10. It is essential to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 Unofficial ROM on Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100.
11. It is the time to go to the main menu on GT-I9100 and click “reboot system now” option.
12. It is essential to wait until GT-I9100 restarts.
13. You can install GApps 7.1.1 on GT-I9100 using the above steps.
After your GT-I9100 is rebooted, you can taste the tremendousness of Nougat 7.1.1 Lineage OS 14.1 on S2 GT-I9100. Isn’t it thrilling? If you are experiencing obstacles during the installation of Nougat 7.1.1 LineageOS 14.1 on S2 GT-I9100, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.