Are you using S III mini VE GT-I8200N? Well, Androidbiits.com brings a happy news for the users of S III mini VE GT-I8200N. Android 4.2.2 XXUANI2 I8200NXXUANI2 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini VE GT-I8200N. Now the question is how to install I8200NXXUANI2? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your S III mini VE GT-I8200N to Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 G900MUBU1ANH4. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S3 mini GT-I8200N to Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2. If you are using S III mini GT-I8200N, then you can use this tutorial to install I8200NXXUANI2 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 XXUANI2 [I8200NXXUANI2] on Samsung Galaxy S III mini Value Edition GT-I8200N effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I8200NXXUANI2 will bring some improvements on your S III mini VE GT-I8200N. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root S III mini VE GT-I8200N on Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2. You should note that I8200NXXUANI2 is available only for Samsung Galaxy S3 mini VE GT-I8200N users who are staying in Luxembourg. If you are not living in Luxembourg, then you should not download I8200NXXUANI2. You must backup all your documents in a safe place before updating your S III mini VE GT-I8200N. Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2 may be available in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUANI2 [I8200NXXUANI2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the GT-I8200N got damaged while being updated to I8200NXXUANI2. GT-I8200N battery level must be above 72% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 XXUANI2 [I8200NXXUANI2] on Samsung Galaxy S III mini VE GT-I8200N
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean I8200NXXUANI2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I8200NXXUANI2.
3. Now you have to put Samsung GT-I8200N into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N quickly.
- Press the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung S III mini VE GT-I8200N with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the GT-I8200N is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I8200NXXUANI2. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 I8200NXXUANI2. If you are facing any issue while installing I8200NXXUANI2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.