Androidbiits.com brings an exciting news for Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I owners. According to jackeagle, Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BlissPop v1.9 custom ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I. I have already posted the simple step-by-step instructions for updating S Plus GT-I9001 to Lollipop 5.1 using Resurrection Remix 5.4.1. Now, the exciting news is that S3 Neo GT-I9300I users can test BlissPop v1.9. Today, I will post the simple instructions for updating Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I to Android 5.0.2 Lollipop via BlissPop v1.9.
I am expecting that S3 Neo GT-I9300I users will be able to install Android 5.0.2 via BlissPop v1.9 quickly without facing issue after reading the steps written in Androidbiits.com. BlissPop v1.9 requires rooted S3 Neo GT-I9300I, so it is important to root S3 Neo GT-I9300I before installing BlissPop v1.9. The key thing is CWM recovery installation on S3 Neo GT-I9300I before installing BlissPop v1.9 on GT-I9300I. Oh yes, I forgot to say that S3 Neo GT-I9300I users can install BlissPop v1.9 after unlocking S3 Neo GT-I9300I bootloader.
You may face some bugs on S3 Neo GT-I9300I after installing BlissPop v1.9. Androidbiits.com recommends that S3 Neo GT-I9300I owners must take a backup of their data including videos before installing Android 5.0.2 via BlissPop v1.9, as there is a chance of data loss from their S3 Neo GT-I9300I. If you are waiting for Lollipop 5.0.2, then you must try BlissPop v1.9. Oh yes, the important thing is that BlissPop v1.9 will let you test Lollipop on S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
Below are the step-by-step instructions using which you can install BlissPop v1.9. Androidbiits.com will not take responsibility if S3 Neo GT-I9300I got corrupted during the installation of BlissPop v1.9. GT-I9300I battery level must be more than 94 percentage before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.0.2 Lollipop BlissPop v1.9 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo GT-I9300I [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download BlissPop v1.9 for S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for GT-I9300I.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach GT-I9300I with PC.
5. It is the time to send BlissPop v1.9 to S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
6. It is the time to switch off S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
7. It is the time to disconnect the USB cable from S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
8. It is essential to put S3 Neo GT-I9300I into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to click “wipe data/factory reset” on S3 Neo.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on S3 Neo.
11. It is the time to tap “install zip from SD card” for installing BlissPop v1.9 on S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
12. It is the time to choose BlissPop v1.9 on S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
13. It is the time to install BlissPop v1.9 on S3 Neo GT-I9300I.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on GT-I9300I.
15. It is the time to tap “reboot system now” on S3 Neo.
16. It is the time to wait until S3 Neo reboots.
After your S3 Neo GT-I9300I is rebooted, you can test BlissPop v1.9. If you are experiencing difficulty while installing BlissPop v1.9 on GT-I9300I, then don’t hesitate to share your issue with Androidbiits.com.