Androidbiits.com brings a stunning news for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 owners. According to BlaqueDroid, Android 5.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS-1.1 ROM is released for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. In my previous post, I have published the simple tutorial for updating HTC One M8 to Lollipop 5.1 using Team (UB). Now, the stunning news is that GT-I9500 users can test Euphoria-OS-1.1. I am going to write the easy tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 5.1 Lollipop using Euphoria-OS-1.1. No doubt, this is a stunning news for GT-I9500 owners who are not satisfied with previous firmware and waiting to install Lollipop 5.1 on GT-I9500. Euphoria-OS-1.1 may provide a great experience on your GT-I9500.
I am expecting that S4 GT-I9500 users will be able to install Euphoria-OS-1.1 rapidly without having issue after reading the easy tutorial written in Androidbiits.com. Euphoria-OS-1.1 needs rooted GT-I9500, so it is crucial to root GT-I9500 before installing Euphoria-OS-1.1. If you have already rooted GT-I9500, then you don’t need to worry. Don’t forget to install CWM recovery on GT-I9500 before installing Euphoria-OS-1.1. I forgot to write that S4 GT-I9500 users can install Euphoria-OS-1.1 after unlocking GT-I9500 bootloader.
You may face some bugs on GT-I9500 after installing Euphoria-OS-1.1. Androidbiits recommends that S4 GT-I9500 owners must save their documents in a secure place before installing Euphoria-OS-1.1, otherwise your documents may be deleted from GT-I9500. If you are not satisfied with previous firmware, then you must install Euphoria-OS-1.1. No doubt, Euphoria-OS-1.1 will let you experience Lollipop 5.1 on GT-I9500. Euphoria-OS-1.1 may bring several improvements on GT-I9500. You may be able to use your GT-I9500 in a better way after installing Euphoria-OS-1.1.
Below are the easy instructions for installing Android 5.1 via Euphoria-OS-1.1. Androidbiits will not take responsibility if GT-I9500 got broken during the installation of Euphoria-OS-1.1. GT-I9500 battery percentage must be above 92% before following this tutorial.
How to Install Android 5.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS-1.1 ROM on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 [Tutorial]
1. It is the time to download Euphoria-OS-1.1 for GT-I9500.
2. Gapps must be downloaded for GT-I9500.
3. It is the proper time to activate USB debugging.
4. It is the time to attach GT-I9500 with desktop.
5. It is the time to transfer Euphoria-OS-1.1 to GT-I9500.
6. It is the time to switch off GT-I9500.
7. It is the time to unplug the USB cable from GT-I9500.
8. It is the time to put GT-I9500 into Recovery Mode.
9. It is the time to tap “wipe data/factory reset” on GT-I9500.
10. It is the time to click “wipe cache partition” on GT-I9500.
11. It is the time to click “install zip from SD card” for installing Euphoria-OS-1.1 on GT-I9500.
12. It is the time to choose Euphoria-OS-1.1 on GT-I9500.
13. It is the time to install Euphoria-OS-1.1 on GT-I9500.
14. It is the time to go to the main menu on GT-I9500.
15. It is the time to click “reboot system now” on GT-I9500.
16. It is the time to wait until GT-I9500 restarts.
After your S4 GT-I9500 is restarted, you can enjoy Euphoria-OS-1.1. If you are experiencing any difficulty during the installation of Euphoria-OS-1.1 on GT-I9500, then feel free to share your difficulty with Androidbiits.com.