Are you a user of Galaxy S4 GT-I9500? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 [I9500XXUGNG3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500. Are you planning to install I9500XXUGNG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 XXUGNG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Core Lite LTE SM-G3586V to Android 4.3 G3586VZNUANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3. This is really a great news for S4 GT-I9500 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 [I9500XXUGNG3] on Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. I9500XXUGNG3 will bring some improvements on your S4 GT-I9500. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 on Android 4.4.2 XXUGNG3. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 because there is a chance of losing all your data from your GT-I9500. Well, you need to install S4 GT-I9500 USB driver on your PC before connecting your GT-I9500 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 [I9500XXUGNG3]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if GT-I9500 got damaged while being updated to I9500XXUGNG3. GT-I9500 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 [I9500XXUGNG3] on Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 [I9500XXUGNG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install I9500XXUGNG3.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung S4 GT-I9500 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung S4 GT-I9500 carefully.
- Press S4 GT-I9500 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S4 GT-I9500 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press GT-I9500 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung S4 GT-I9500 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung S4 GT-I9500 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUGNG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-I9500 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy I9500XXUGNG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUGNG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing I9500XXUGNG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.