Are you a user of Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F. You may be planning to install G800FXXU1ANG1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 to Android 4.3 KSUANF2 [G710SKSUANF2]. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1. This is really a great news for Galaxy S5 Mini owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1] on Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800FXXU1ANG1 will bring many improvements on your Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F. I forgot to write that soon you will be able to root Galaxy S5 Mini on Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1] . Dear friend, you must save your personal data in a safe place before updating your S5 Mini. Otherwise, all your data may be deleted from your S5 Mini. Don’t forget to install the USB driver of Galaxy S5 Mini on your computer before connecting your S5 Mini with it. Otherwise, your SM-G800F will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your S5 Mini got damaged while being updated to G800FXXU1ANG1. Your S5 Mini battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini SM-G800F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 [G800FXXU1ANG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800FXXU1ANG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S5 Mini into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy S5 Mini carefully.
- Press your Galaxy S5 Mini volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy S5 Mini Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your S5 Mini.
- Press your Galaxy S5 Mini Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S5 Mini with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your S5 Mini with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your S5 Mini is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800FXXU1ANG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G800FXXU1ANG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.