Are you planning to update your Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F? You may be planning to enjoy a new firmware on your Galaxy S5 mini. Androidbiits brings a great news for you. The good news is Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA [G800FXXU1ANGA] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F. Big question is how to install G800FXXU1ANGA? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S5 Mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Wi-Fi SM-T700 to Android 4.4.2 T700ZCU1ANF4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F to Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA. If you are a proud owner of SM-G800F, then you can install G800FXXU1ANGA.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA [G800FXXU1ANGA] on Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F quickly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800FXXU1ANGA will bring many improvements on S5 Mini SM-G800F. Important thing is that soon you will be able to root your S5 Mini on Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA. Dear friend, you need to save all your personal data in a safe place before updating S5 Mini SM-G800F as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from S5 Mini. Oh yes, you must install the required USB driver of S5 mini SM-G800F on your computer.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA [G800FXXU1ANGA]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the mini S5 SM-G800F got damaged while being updated to G800FXXU1ANGA. SM-G800F battery level must be above 97% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA [G800FXXU1ANGA] on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA [G800FXXU1ANGA] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800FXXU1ANGA.
3. Now you need to put the mini version of S5 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy S5 mini carefully.
- Press the Galaxy S5 mini volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy S5 mini Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy S5 mini volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the mini version of S5 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the mini version of S5 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the mini version of S5 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800FXXU1ANGA. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G800FXXU1ANGA. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G800FXXU1ANGA, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.