Are you a user of Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA G800HXXU1ANGA has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H. You may be planning to install G800HXXU1ANGA? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus GT-S7580 to Android 4.2.2 S7580XXUBNG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA. This is really a great news for S5 mini SM-G800H users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA G800HXXU1ANGA on Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800HXXU1ANGA will bring some improvements on your S5 mini SM-G800H. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H on Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA. Dear reader, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your SM-G800H as there is a chance of losing all your data from your S5 mini SM-G800H. Well, You must install SM-G800H USB driver on your computer before connecting your S5 mini SM-G800H with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA G800HXXU1ANGA. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-G800H got damaged while being updated to G800HXXU1ANGA. SM-G800H battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA G800HXXU1ANGA on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA G800HXXU1ANGA on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800HXXU1ANGA.
3. Now you have to put S5 mini SM-G800H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H carefully.
- Press Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect S5 mini SM-G800H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting S5 mini SM-G800H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGA, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G800H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800HXXU1ANGA. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGA. If you are facing any issue while installing G800HXXU1ANGA, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.