Have you managed to get your hands on Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H? Well, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H. My dear friend, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG [G800HXXU1ANGG] has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H. The big question is how to install G800HXXU1ANGG? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGG. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 DUOS NFC GT-I9158P to Android 4.3 I9158PZMUANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGG. If you are using S5 mini SM-G800H, then you can install G800HXXU1ANGG on your device.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG [G800HXXU1ANGG] on Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H smoothly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G800HXXU1ANGG will bring some improvements on your S5 mini SM-G800H. Well, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root S5 mini SM-G800H on Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGG. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating S5 mini SM-G800H as there is a chance of losing all your data from your SM-G800H. Oh yes, You must install SM-G800H USB driver on your computer before connecting S5 mini SM-G800H with it. SM-G800H USB driver can be downloaded from Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG [G800HXXU1ANGG]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G800H got corrupted while being updated to G800HXXU1ANGG. GT-I8552 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG [G800HXXU1ANGG] on Samsung Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG [G800HXXU1ANGG] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G800HXXU1ANGG.
3. Now you have to put the Galaxy S5 mini SM-G800H into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung S5 mini SM-G800H carefully.
- Press your Samsung S5 mini SM-G800H volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung S5 mini SM-G800H Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Samsung S5 mini SM-G800H Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung S5 mini SM-G800H with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the S5 mini SM-G800H with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1ANGG, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G800H is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G800HXXU1ANGG. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANGG. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G800HXXU1ANGG, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.