If you are not satisfied with the old firmware of your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F, then Androidbiits.com brings a great news for you. G900FXXU1ANH6 Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH6 has been released for your S5 SM-G900F. New users may face difficulty in installing G900FXXU1ANH6. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your S5 SM-G900F to Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 SM-G7102T to Android 4.3 G7102TVJUANI1. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F to Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6. If you are a new SM-G900F owner, then you can install G900FXXU1ANH6 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH6 [G900FXXU1ANH6] on your S5 SM-G900F happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900FXXU1ANH6 will bring many improvements on S5 SM-G900F. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their S5 SM-G900F on Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6. You should note that G900FXXU1ANH6 is available only for S5 SM-G900F owners who are staying in Italy and using TIM. Dear reader, you need to backup your essential documents in a secure place before updating your S5 SM-G900F. If you are not staying in Italy, then you should not download G900FXXU1ANH6.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH6 [G900FXXU1ANH6]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-G900F while updating it to G900FXXU1ANH6. SM-G900F battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH6 [G900FXXU1ANH6] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat G900FXXU1ANH6 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900FXXU1ANH6.
3. Now you need to put your S5 SM-G900F into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F quickly.
- Press the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F volume down key and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Power key at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F volume up key after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, G900FXXU1ANH6 has been installed on SM-G900F. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy S5 SM-G900F is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900FXXU1ANH6. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 G900FXXU1ANH6. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900FXXU1ANH6, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.