Are you using S5 SM-G900FQ? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty news for the users of S5 SM-G900FQ. Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1 G900FQJVU1ANH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. Now the question is how to install G900FQJVU1ANH1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your S5 SM-G900FQ to Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P5210 to Android 4.4.2 P5210XXUBNI1. Now I am going to mention the steps to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ to Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1 [G900FQJVU1ANH1]. If you are using S5 SM-G900FQ, then you can use this tutorial to install G900FQJVU1ANH1 on your phone.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1 [G900FQJVU1ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900FQJVU1ANH1 will bring some improvements on your S5 SM-G900FQ. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root S5 SM-G900FQ on Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1. You should note that G900FQJVU1ANH1 is available only for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ users who are living in Turkey. You need to save all your documents in a safe place before updating your S5 SM-G900FQ to Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1 [G900FQJVU1ANH1]. If you are not living in Turkey, then you should not download G900FQJVU1ANH1. It may be available for download in other countries within a few days.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1 [G900FQJVU1ANH1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if the SM-G900FQ got damaged while being updated to G900FQJVU1ANH1. SM-G900FQ battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANH1 [G900FQJVU1ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANH1 G900FQJVU1ANH1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900FQJVU1ANH1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G900FQ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ quickly.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung S5 SM-G900FQ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G900FQ is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900FQJVU1ANH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANH1. If you are facing any issue while installing G900FQJVU1ANH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.