Androidbiits.com is going to share a piece of good news with Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ owners. Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 [G900FQJVU1ANE3] has been released for Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. Are you wondering how to install it on your S5 SM-G900FQ? Dear friend, I will help you in installing Android 4.4.2 JVU1ANE3 on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. I have recently posted the steps for installing Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANF1 on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi SM-T800. Now you can update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ to Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3. This is really a great news for the people who are planning to install a new firmware update on their Galaxy S5.
I am hoping that you will be able to update Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ to Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 easily after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900FQJVU1ANE3 will bring improvement on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. You don’t have to install CWM recovery on your S5 SM-G900FQ. The good news is that you can easily root Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ after installing Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3. You must save your files including contacts and messages in a safe place before updating your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. Well, you need to install Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ USB Driver on your PC before connecting your smartphone with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3. Dear friend, Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-G900FQ got corrupted during the update process. S5 SM-G900FQ battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 [G900FQJVU1ANE3] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900FQJVU1ANE3 on your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ.
- Press S5 SM-G900FQ volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press S5 SM-G900FQ Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of SM-G900FQ.
- Press S5 SM-G900FQ Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You will have to wait until your S5 SM-G900FQ restarts. This device may take around 4 minutes to reboot. Once your S5 SM-G900FQ is restarted, you can enjoy G900FQJVU1ANE3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat JVU1ANE3 [G900FQJVU1ANE3] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900FQ. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900FQJVU1ANE3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.