Are you a proud owner of Galaxy S5 SM-G900M? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty good news for the users of Galaxy S5. G900MUBU1ANG5 Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5 has been released for Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M. Now the question is how to install G900MUBU1ANG5? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Wave 3 GT-S8600 to Android 2.0 S8600XXLD1. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5. If you are using Galaxy S5 SM-G900M, then you can install G900MUBU1ANG5.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5 [G900MUBU1ANG5] on Galaxy S5 SM-G900M effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G900MUBU1ANG5 will bring some improvements on your S5 SM-G900M. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root S5 SM-G900M on Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5. You must backup your private data in a safe place before updating your S5 SM-G900M as there is a chance of losing all your private data from your SM-G900M. Dear friend, you must install S5 SM-G900M USB driver on your PC before connecting your S5 with it. G900MUBU1ANG5 is available only for the S5 SM-G900M owners who are staying in Guatemala. If you are not staying in Guatemala, then you should not download G900MUBU1ANG5.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5 [G900MUBU1ANG5]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-G900M got damaged while being updated to G900MUBU1ANG5. SM-G900M battery level must be above 89% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5 [G900MUBU1ANG5] on Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UBU1ANG5 [G900MUBU1ANG5] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G900MUBU1ANG5.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G900M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung S5 SM-G900M carefully.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung S5 SM-G900M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung S5 SM-G900M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung S5 SM-G900M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-G900M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G900MUBU1ANG5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G900MUBU1ANG5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.