Are you using Galaxy SM-G313M? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Galaxy SM-G313M. Yes, Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3] has been released for Samsung SM-G313M. You may be planning to install G313MDCU0ANG3. Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy SM-G313M to Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 SM-G313HU to Android 4.4.2 G313HUXXU0ANGL. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy SM-G313M to Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3]. This is a pretty good news for Galaxy SM-G313M users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3] on Galaxy SM-G313M easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G313MDCU0ANG3 will bring some improvements on Galaxy SM-G313M. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy SM-G313M on Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3. Dear, you need to save your private data in a safe place before updating your SM-G313M as there is a chance of losing all your private data from SM-G313M. Well, You must install Galaxy SM-G313M USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-G313M with it. SM-G313M USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung. G313MDCU0ANG3 Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 is currently not available for all countries. It is expected that soon the firmware update will be available for all countries.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-G313M got damaged while being updated to G313MDCU0ANG3. SM-G313M battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3] on Samsung SM-G313M
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DCU0ANG3 [G313MDCU0ANG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G313MDCU0ANG3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-G313M into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy SM-G313M carefully.
- Press Galaxy SM-G313M volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Galaxy SM-G313M Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Galaxy SM-G313M volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Galaxy SM-G313M with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Galaxy SM-G313M with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-G313M is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G313MDCU0ANG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DCU0ANG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G313MDCU0ANG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.