Are you using Galaxy Star GT-S5280? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Star GT-S5280. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 [S5280XXANG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280. Are you wondering how to install S5280XXANG1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 to Android 4.1.2 XXANG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T805M to Android 4.4.2 UBU1ANG1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1. This is really a great news for Star GT-S5280 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 [S5280XXANG1] on Galaxy Star GT-S5280 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S5280XXANG1 will bring some improvements on your Star GT-S5280. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Star GT-S5280 on Android 4.1.2 XXANG1. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your Star GT-S5280 because there is a possibility of losing all your files from your Star GT-S5280. You must install Galaxy Star GT-S5280 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-S5280 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 [S5280XXANG1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if your GT-S5280 got damaged while being updated to S5280XXANG1. Your GT-S5280 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 [S5280XXANG1] on Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 [S5280XXANG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S5280XXANG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 carefully.
- Press your Star GT-S5280 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Star GT-S5280 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-S5280.
- Press your Star GT-S5280 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-S5280 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S5280XXANG1. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S5280XXANG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.