Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Star GT-S5280? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Star GT-S5280. Yes, Android 4.1.2 XXANF1 [S5280XXANF1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280. Are you planning to install S5280XXANF1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Star GT-S5280 to Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900S to Android 4.4.2 N900SKSUFNG5. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280 to Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1. This is really a great news for Star GT-S5280 users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update on their GT-S5280.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 XXANF1 [S5280XXANF1] on Galaxy Star GT-S5280 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S5280XXANF1 will bring some improvements on Star GT-S5280. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280 on Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1. Dear friend, you must save your contacts in a secure place before updating your GT-S5280 as there is a chance of losing all your contacts from GT-S5280. Well, You must install Star GT-S5280 USB driver on your PC before connecting GT-S5280 with it. Star GT-S5280 USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANF1 [S5280XXANF1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if GT-S5280 got damaged while being updated to S5280XXANF1. GT-S5280 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 XXANF1 [S5280XXANF1] on Samsung Galaxy Star GT-S5280
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 XXANF1 [S5280XXANF1] on your PC. [Only for Portugal]
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S5280XXANF1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Star GT-S5280 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Samsung Star GT-S5280 carefully.
- Press Star GT-S5280 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Star GT-S5280 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Star GT-S5280 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung Star GT-S5280 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Star GT-S5280 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until GT-S5280 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S5280XXANF1. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 S5280XXANF1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing S5280XXANF1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.