Are you using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T210R? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Tab 3 SM-T210R. Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1 [T210RUEU0CNI1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T210R. Are you planning to install T210RUEU0CNI1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R to Android 4.4.2 UEU0CNI1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9195L to Android 4.4.2 I9195LUBUCNH4. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R to Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1. This is really a great news for Tab 3 SM-T210R owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1 [T210RUEU0CNI1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T210RUEU0CNI1 will bring some improvements on your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T210R on Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1. You should note that T210RUEU0CNI1 is available only for Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R owners. Well, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Tab 3 SM-T210R. If you are not an owner of Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R, then you should not download T210RUEU0CNI1. You don’t forget to install Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-T210R with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1 [T210RUEU0CNI1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-T210R got damaged while being updated to T210RUEU0CNI1. Your SM-T210R battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1 [T210RUEU0CNI1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T210R Easily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat UEU0CNI1 [T210RUEU0CNI1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T210RUEU0CNI1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R carefully.
- Press your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEU0CNI1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 UEU0CNI1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-T210R is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T210RUEU0CNI1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 UEU0CNI1. If you are facing any issue while installing T210RUEU0CNI1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.