Are you a proud owner of Galaxy Tab 3 8.0? Androidbiits.com brings some good news for the people who are using Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 [T310XXUBNF4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310. You may be wondering how to install T310XXUBNF4. My dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 3 SM-T310 to Android 4.4.2 XXUBNF4. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition to Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANE1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Wi-Fi SM-T310 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4. This is really a great news for Galaxy Tab 3 owners.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 [T310XXUBNF4] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T310XXUBNF4 will bring some improvements on your Tab 3. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Tab 3. Soon you will be able to root Tab 3 8.0 on Android 4.4.2 XXUBNF4. My dear friend, you must save your messages before updating your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 to XXUBNF4. You must install Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 USB driver on your PC before connecting your Tab 3 with it. Otherwise your Tab 3 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 [T310XXUBNF4]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Tab 3 got corrupted while updating it to XXUBNF4. Tab 3 battery level must be above 82% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 [T310XXUBNF4] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
1. First, you have to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T310XXUBNF4 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
3. Now you have to put your Tab 3 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Tab 3.
- Press your Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310.
- Press your Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Tab 3 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Tab 3 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUBNF4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
You can have a cup of tea until your Tab 3 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T310XXUBNF4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXUBNF4 on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T310XXUBNF4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.