If you are not satisfied with the old software of your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110, then Androidbiits brings a happy news for you. Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1 has been released for Tab 3 SM-T110. New users may face difficulty in installing T110XXUBNH1. Don’t worry my dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 3 Lite 7.0 SM-T110 to Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1. Recently, I have posted the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G8508S to Android 4.4.4 G8508SZCU1ANI2. Now I am going to write the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 to Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1. If you are a new SM-T110 owner, then you can install T110XXUBNH1 on your phone using this tutorial.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 XXUBNH1 [T110XXUBNH1] on your Tab 3 SM-T110 happily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T110XXUBNH1 will bring many improvements on Tab 3 SM-T110. Good thing is that soon people will be able to root their Tab 3 SM-T110 on Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1. You should note that T110XXUBNH1 is available only for Tab 3 SM-T110 owners who are staying in India. Well, you need to backup your essential documents in a secure place before updating your Tab 3 SM-T110. If you are not staying in India, then you should not download T110XXUBNH1.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUBNH1 [T110XXUBNH1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if people damage their SM-T110 while updating it to T110XXUBNH1. SM-T110 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 XXUBNH1 [T110XXUBNH1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T110 Happily
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean T110XXUBNH1 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T110XXUBNH1.
3. Now you need to put your Tab 3 Lite WiFi SM-T110 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 SM-T110 quickly.
- Press the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 SM-T110 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 SM-T110 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 SM-T110 volume up button after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your computer and connect the Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi SM-T110 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Galaxy Tab 3 WiFi SM-T110 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Yes, T110XXUBNH1 has been installed on SM-T110. Now you need to wait until the Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T110 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T110XXUBNH1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 T110XXUBNH1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T110XXUBNH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.