Are you a user of Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the owners of Tab 4 SM-T230NU. Yes, Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 [T230NUOVU0ANH4] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU. Are you wondering how to install T230NUOVU0ANH4? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4. Previously, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T800 to Android 4.4.2 T800OPU1ANG2. Now I am going to publish the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU to Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4. This is a pretty good news for Tab 4 SM-T230NU users who are facing issues due to the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 [T230NUOVU0ANH4] on Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T230NUOVU0ANH4 will bring some improvements on Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU on Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4. You should note that T230NUOVU0ANH4 is available only for Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU owners. You must save all your documents in a safe place before updating your Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU. If you are not a user of Tab 4 SM-T230NU, then you should not download T230NUOVU0ANH4. Dear reader, don’t forgot to install SM-T230NU USB driver on your PC before connecting your Tab 4 SM-T230NU with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 [T230NUOVU0ANH4]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-T230NU got damaged while being updated to T230NUOVU0ANH4. SM-T230NU battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 [T230NUOVU0ANH4] on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Wi-Fi SM-T230NU Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 [T230NUOVU0ANH4] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T230NUOVU0ANH4.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU carefully.
- Press Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Tab 4 7.0 SM-T230NU with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-T230NU is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T230NUOVU0ANH4. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 OVU0ANH4. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T230NUOVU0ANH4, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.