Are you a user of Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a piece of good news for the people who are using Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325. Yes, Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 [T325XXU1BNG1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325. Are you wondering how to install T325XXU1BNG1. Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325 to Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNG1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 3G SM-T111 to Android 4.2.2 XXUANB2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1. This is a pretty good news for Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 [T325XXU1BNG1] on Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T325XXU1BNG1 will bring some improvements on your Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 on Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNG1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-T325. Well, You must install Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-T325 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 [T325XXU1BNG1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-T325 got corrupted while being updated to T325XXU1BNG1. SM-T325 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 [T325XXU1BNG1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 LTE SM-T325
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 [T325XXU1BNG1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T325XXU1BNG1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 carefully.
- Press your Samsung SM-T325 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung SM-T325 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Tab PRO.
- Press your Samsung SM-T325 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Tab PRO 8.4 SM-T325 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU1BNG1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your SM-T325 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T325XXU1BNG1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1BNG1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T325XXU1BNG1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.