Are you using Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi SM-T800? Well, Androidbiits brings a pretty good news for the users of Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi SM-T800. T800XXU1ANH1 Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800. Now the question is how to install T800XXU1ANH1? Dear reader, I am here to help you in updating your Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi SM-T800 to Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1. Recently, I have published the tutorial for updating Samsung Galaxy Young 2 Duos SM-G130HN to Android 4.4.2 G130HNXXU0ANH5. Now I am going to post the tutorial to update Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 to Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1. If you are using Tab S 10.5 SM-T800, then you can use this tutorial to install T800XXU1ANH1 on your device.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [T800XXU1ANH1] on Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 effortlessly without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T800XXU1ANH1 will bring some improvements on your Tab S 10.5 SM-T800. Dear visitor, soon you will be able to root Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 on Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1. You should note that T800XXU1ANH1 is available only for Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 owners who are staying in South Africa. Well, You need to save your private documents in a safe place before updating your Tab S 10.5 SM-T800. If you are not staying in South Africa, then you should not download T800XXU1ANH1. Dear friend, you must install SM-T800 USB driver on your PC before attaching your Tab S 10.5 SM-T800 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [T800XXU1ANH1]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if the SM-T800 got damaged while being updated to T800XXU1ANH1. SM-T800 battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [T800XXU1ANH1] on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Wi-Fi SM-T800 Securely
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 XXU1ANH1 [T800XXU1ANH1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T800XXU1ANH1.
3. Now you have to put Samsung SM-T800 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 carefully.
- Press the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting the Samsung Tab S SM-T800 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until the SM-T800 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T800XXU1ANH1. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 T800XXU1ANH1. If you are facing any issue while installing T800XXU1ANH1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.