Are you a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the users of Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C. Yes, Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3 [T705CZCU1ANG3] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C. You may be planning to install T705CZCU1ANG3? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C to Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Ace NXT SM-G313MU to Android 4.4.2 G313MUUBU0ANH1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C to Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3. This is a pretty good news for Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C users who are bored with the old firmware and waiting to install new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3 [T705CZCU1ANG3] on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T705CZCU1ANG3 will bring some improvements on Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C on Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3. Dear, you need to save your important data in a safe place before updating your SM-T705C as there is a chance of losing all your personal data from SM-T705C. Well, You must install Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C USB driver on your PC before connecting SM-T705C with it. SM-T705C USB driver can be downloaded from the official website of Samsung.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3 [T705CZCU1ANG3]. Androidbiits will not be responsible if SM-T705C got damaged while being updated to T705CZCU1ANG3. SM-T705C battery level must be above 78% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZCU1ANG3 [T705CZCU1ANG3] on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat ZCU1ANG3 [T705CZCU1ANG3] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T705CZCU1ANG3.
3. Now you have to put Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C carefully.
- Press Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C volume up button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Tab S 8.4 LTE SM-T705C with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-T705C is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T705CZCU1ANG3. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 ZCU1ANG3. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T705CZCU1ANG3, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.