Are you a user of Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y? Today, Androidbiits is going to share a great news with the people who are using Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y. Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 [T705YDOU1ANF7] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y. Are you wondering how to install T705YDOU1ANF7? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y to Android 4.4.2 DOU1ANF7. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y to Android 4.4.2 T705YZTU1ANF6. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y to Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7. This is really a great news for Tab S SM-T705Y owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for the new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 [T705YDOU1ANF7] on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y easily without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. T705YDOU1ANF7 will bring some improvements on your Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y. Oh yes, I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y on Android 4.4.2 DOU1ANF7. Dear reader, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Tab S SM-T705Y as there is a chance of losing all your data from your SM-T705Y. Yes, You don’t forget to install Galaxy Tab S SM-T705Y USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-T705Y with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 [T705YDOU1ANF7]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if SM-T705Y got damaged while being updated to T705YDOU1ANF7. SM-T705Y battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 [T705YDOU1ANF7] on Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y Effortlessly
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 [T705YDOU1ANF7] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install T705YDOU1ANF7.
3. Now you have to put Galaxy Tab S SM-T705Y into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y carefully.
- Press Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press Tab S 8.4 SM-T705Y Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect Samsung Tab S SM-T705Y with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting Samsung Tab S SM-T705Y with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat DOU1ANF7, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until SM-T705Y is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy T705YDOU1ANF7. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 DOU1ANF7. If you are facing any difficulty while installing T705YDOU1ANF7, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.