Are you a user of Galaxy Young GT-S6310? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Young GT-S6310. Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 [S6310XXANA1] has been released for Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310. Are you wondering how to install S6310XXANA1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Young GT-S6310 to Android 4.1.2 XXANA1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300I to Android 4.3 I9300IDDUANG2. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1. This is really a great news for Galaxy Young GT-S6310 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 [S6310XXANA1] on Galaxy Young GT-S6310 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. S6310XXANA1 will bring some improvements on your Young GT-S6310. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Galaxy Young GT-S6310 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Young GT-S6310 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your GT-S6310. You don’t forget to install Young GT-S6310 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-S6310 with it.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 [S6310XXANA1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-S6310 got damaged while being updated to S6310XXANA1. Your GT-S6310 battery level must be above 92% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 [S6310XXANA1] on Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310
1. First, you need to download Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 [S6310XXANA1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install S6310XXANA1.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Young GT-S6310 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6310 carefully.
- Press your Young GT-S6310 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Young GT-S6310 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Young GT-S6310 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Young GT-S6310 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Galaxy Young GT-S6310 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXANA1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your GT-S6310 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy S6310XXANA1. In this way you can install Android 4.1.2 XXANA1. If you are facing any issue while installing S6310XXANA1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.