Are you a user of Samsung Gear Fit SM-R350? Androidbiits brings a great news for the people who are using Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350. Android XXU0BNG2 [R350XXU0BNG2] has been released for Samsung Gear Fit SM-R350. Are you planning to install R350XXU0BNG2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 to Android R350XXU0BNG2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to Android 4.4.2 N900XXUENG3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung Gear Fit SM-R350 to Android R350XXU0BNG2. This is really a great news for Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android XXU0BNG2 [R350XXU0BNG2] on Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. R350XXU0BNG2 will bring some improvements on your Gear Fit SM-R350. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung Gear Fit SM-R350 on Android R350XXU0BNG2. Dear friend, you must save your data in a safe place before updating your Gear Fit SM-R350 because there is a possibility of losing all your data from your SM-R350. You don’t forget to install Gear Fit SM-R350 USB driver on your computer before connecting your SM-R350 with it. Otherwise, your Gear Fit SM-R350 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android XXU0BNG2 [R350XXU0BNG2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your SM-R350 got damaged while being updated to R350XXU0BNG2. Your SM-R350 battery level must be above 99% before following these steps.
How to Install Android XXU0BNG2 [R350XXU0BNG2] on Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350
1. First, you need to download Android R350XXU0BNG2 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install R350XXU0BNG2.
3. Now you have to put your Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 carefully.
- Press your Gear Fit SM-R350 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Gear Fit SM-R350 Power button at the same time while pressing its Home button and volume down button.
- Press your Gear Fit SM-R350 volume up button after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Galaxy Gear Fit SM-R350 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Gear Fit SM-R350 with your computer.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android R350XXU0BNG2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android R350XXU0BNG2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Dear reader, now you need to wait until your SM-R350 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy R350XXU0BNG2. In this way you can install Android XXU0BNG2. If you are facing any issue while installing R350XXU0BNG2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.