Are you a user of Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150? Androidbiits.com brings a piece of good news for the people who are using HomeSync. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 [B9150XXUBNE1] on Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150. Are you wondering how to install B9150XXUBNE1? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your HomeSync GT-B9150 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 to Android 4.4.2 XXUFNF3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1. This is really a great news for HomeSync GT-B9150 users who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 [B9150XXUBNE1] on HomeSync GT-B9150 without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. B9150XXUBNE1 will bring some improvements on your HomeSync GT-B9150. I forgot to mention that soon you will be able to root Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1. Dear friend, you must save your files in a secure place before updating your HomeSync GT-B9150 because there is a possibility of losing all your files from your GT-B9150. You must install HomeSync GT-B9150 USB driver on your computer before connecting your GT-B9150 with it. Otherwise your GT-B9150 will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 [B9150XXUBNE1]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your GT-B9150 got damaged while being updated to B9150XXUBNE1. Your GT-B9150 battery level must be above 84% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 [B9150XXUBNE1] on Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150
1. First, you need to download Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 [B9150XXUBNE1] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install B9150XXUBNE1.
3. Now you have to put your HomeSync GT-B9150 into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 carefully.
- Press your HomeSync GT-B9150 volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your HomeSync GT-B9150 Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of GT-B9150.
- Press HomeSync GT-B9150 Power button again after viewing a warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung HomeSync GT-B9150 with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBNE1, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your HomeSync GT-B9150 is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy B9150XXUBNE1. In this way you can install Android 4.2.2 XXUBNE1. If you are facing any difficulty while installing B9150XXUBNE1, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.