Are you using Samsung SM-G110B? Androidbiits.com brings a great news for the people who are using Samsung SM-G110B. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 [G110BXXU0ANF5] has been released for Samsung SM-G110B. You may be wondering how to install G110BXXU0ANF5? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G110B Galaxy Pocket 2 Duos to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M to Android 4.4.2 UMUFNE3. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung SM-G110B to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5. This is a pretty good news for Samsung SM-G110B owners who are bored with the old firmware.
I am hoping that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 [G110BXXU0ANF5] on Samsung SM-G110B without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G110BXXU0ANF5 will bring some improvements on your Samsung SM-G110B. It is not essential to install CWM recovery on your Samsung SM-G110B. The good news is that soon you will be able to root your Samsung SM-G110B on Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANF5. My dear friend, you must save your files including contacts and messages in a secure place before updating your Samsung SM-G110B to XXU0ANF5. Otherwise, all your data available on your SM-G110B may be lost. You must install SM-G110B USB driver on your PC before connecting your SM-G110B with it. Otherwise, your Samsung SM-G110B will not be recognized by your PC.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 [G110BXXU0ANF5]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Samsung SM-G110B got damaged while updating it to UMUFNE3. SM-G110B battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 [G110BXXU0ANF5] on Samsung SM-G110B
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G110BXXU0ANF5.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung SM-G110B into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung SM-G110B.
- Press your Samsung SM-G110B volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung SM-G110B Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of Samsung SM-G110B.
- Press your Samsung SM-G110B Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G110B with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung SM-G110B with your
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXU0ANF5, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung SM-G110B is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G110BXXU0ANF5. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANF5. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G110BXXU0ANF5, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.