Are you using Samsung SM-G350E? Androidbiits brings a piece of good news for the people who are using Samsung SM-G350E. Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 [G350EXWU0ANF2] has been released for Samsung SM-G350E. Are you planning to install G350EXWU0ANF2? Dear friend, I am here to help you in updating your Samsung SM-G350E to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2. Recently, I have posted the steps for updating Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T315 to Android 4.2.2 XWUANA1. Now I am going to write the step-by-step instructions to update Samsung SM-G350E to Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2. This is really a great news for Samsung SM-G350E owners who are bored with the old firmware and waiting for new firmware update.
I am expecting that you will be able to install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 [G350EXWU0ANF2] on Samsung SM-G350E without facing any difficulty after reading the steps posted in Androidbiits.com. G350EXWU0ANF2 will bring many improvements on your Samsung SM-G350E. I forgot to say that soon you will be able to root Samsung SM-G350E on Android 4.4.2 XWU0ANF2. Well, you must save your files in a safe place before updating your Samsung SM-G350E. Otherwise, all your files may be deleted from your SM-G350E. Don’t forget to install the USB driver of Samsung SM-G350E on your computer before connecting your SM-G350E with it. Otherwise, your SM-G350E will not be recognized by your PC. Samsung SM-G350E USB driver can be downloaded from Samsung official website.
Below are the steps using which you can install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 [G350EXWU0ANF2]. Androidbiits.com will not be responsible if your Samsung SM-G350E got damaged while being updated to G350EXWU0ANF2. Your SM-G350E battery level must be above 94% before following these steps.
How to Install Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 [G350EXWU0ANF2] on Samsung SM-G350E
1. First, you need to download Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 [G350EXWU0ANF2] on your PC.
2. Now you have to download Odin to install G350EXWU0ANF2.
3. Now you have to put your Samsung smartphone into download mode using these steps:
- Turn off your Samsung smartphone carefully.
- Press your Samsung smartphone volume down button and home button simultaneously.
- Press your Samsung smartphone Power button at the same time while pressing the Home button and volume down button of your SM-G350E.
- Press your Samsung smartphone Power button again after viewing this warning message to put it into download mode.
4. Launch Odin on your PC and connect your Samsung SM-G350E with your PC via USB cable.
5. You can see a message in the bottom left corner of Odin after connecting your Samsung SM-G350E with your PC.
6. Now you have to extract the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2 on your PC downloaded in STEP 1.
7. Once you have successfully extracted the ZIP file of Android 4.4.2 KitKat XWU0ANF2, you have to press “AP” in Odin and choose “.tar.md5″ file.
8. Now you have to press the “Start” button in Odin after selecting “Auto-reboot” option.
Now you need to wait until your Samsung SM-G350E is restarted. Once it is restarted, you can enjoy G350EXWU0ANF2. In this way you can install Android 4.4.2 XWU0ANF2. If you are facing any difficulty while installing G350EXWU0ANF2, then you can share your difficulty with me in the comment section below.